By continuing to use the website, you thereby confirm your agreement with these rules.
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1.1. This Policy regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) has been drawn up in accordance with paragraph 2 of Article 18.1 of the Federal Law "On Personal Data" No. 152-FZ dated July 27, 2006, as well as other regulatory legal acts of the Russian Federation in the field of protection and processing of personal data and applies to all personal data (hereinafter referred to as data) that LLC “Intellect-stroy” may receive from an Internet user (hereinafter referred to as the User) while using the intellect-building.ru website and its subdomains.
1.2. Confidentiality and inviolability of personal data of users of the intellect-building.ru website is one of the priorities of our work, therefore we undertake to ensure the protection of the collected information within the framework of the current legislation.
1.3. Basic rights of the subject of personal data.
The subject has the right to access his personal data and the following information:
– confirmation of the fact of personal data processing by LLC “Intellect-stroy”;
– legal grounds and purposes of personal data processing;
– the purposes and methods of processing personal data used by LLC “Intellect-stroy”;
– name and location of LLC “Intellect-stroy”, information about persons (except for the Operator's employees) who have access to personal data or to whom personal data may be disclosed on the basis of an agreement with LLC “Intellect-stroy” or on the basis of federal law;
– terms of processing personal data, including the terms of its storage;
– the procedure for the exercise by the subject of personal data of the rights provided for by the Federal Law.
Also, the subject of personal data has the right to send requests to LLC “Intellect-stroy”, to appeal against actions or inaction of LLC “Intellect-stroy”.
1.4. Responsibilities of LLC “Intellect-stroy”:
– when collecting personal data, provide information on the processing of personal data;
– publish or otherwise provide unrestricted access to the document defining its policy in relation to the processing of personal data, to information about the implemented requirements for the protection of personal data;
– take the necessary legal, organizational and technical measures or ensure its adoption to protect personal data from unauthorized or accidental access to it, destruction, alteration, blocking, copying, provision, dissemination of personal data, as well as from other illegal actions in relation to personal data;
– to provide answers to requests of personal data subjects, their representatives and the authorized body for the protection of the rights of personal data subjects.
1.5. Social networks, blogs, forums, news portals and other third-party resources.
For the convenience of users, LLC “Intellect-stroy” may post links to third-party companies and organizations. LLC “Intellect-stroy” is not responsible for the safety and integrity of information provided by you when using these resources controlled by a third party.
2. TERMS AND ACCEPTED ABBREVIATIONS
Personal data – any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable individual (personal data subject).
Processing of personal data – any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without using such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, classification, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
Automated processing of personal data – processing of personal data using computer technology.
Personal data information system is a set of personal data contained in databases and information technologies and technical means that ensure their processing.
Personal data made publicly available by the subject of personal data – personal data, access of an unlimited number of persons to which is provided by the subject of personal data, or at his request.
Blocking of personal data – a temporary suspension of the processing of personal data (unless the processing is necessary to clarify personal data).
Destruction of personal data – actions as a result of which it becomes impossible to restore the content of personal data in the personal data information system and (or) as a result of which physical storage media of personal data are destroyed.
Operator is an organization, independently or jointly with other persons, organizing the processing of personal data, as well as determining the purposes of processing personal data, actions (operations) performed with personal data. The operator is LLC “Intellect-stroy” located at: 111123, Moscow, Plekhanova street, 4A, floor 14, room XXXVI, 13, office 114. Full details of the company are available at https://en.intellect-building.ru/upload/rekvizity-ib.pdf
IP addresses. Each computer on the Internet is assigned a specific number, which is used to recognize and exchange information between computers and servers.
3. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
3.1. Purposes and categories of processed data.
To access the information on this website, you do not need to register and enter any personal information.
Personal data such as your name, company name, phone number and e-mail address are collected and used only if you voluntarily send this data through the contact form or by e-mail to receive any reference information regarding the services of LLC “Intellect-stroy” and for communication with our specialists.
The contact information you send can also be used to send you advertising materials. We always reserve the right for you to unsubscribe from the mailing list and request the removal of your personal data from our database.
In order to ensure information security and diagnose the operation of the system, the IP addresses of visitors to this website may be recorded when collecting information about users.
3.2. Storage of personal data.
Personal data obtained through the website is stored in the following servers:
– the hosting server of LLC “Beget”, which hosts the intellect-building.ru website. LLC “Beget” complies with the necessary requirements of the Russian legislation on the protection of personal data. Learn more at beget.com
– the mail server of the Mail.ru Group company, which is used to receive letters from the intellect-building.ru website. Mail.ru Group complies with the necessary requirements of the Russian legislation on the protection of personal data. More details on the website https://corp.mail.ru/ru/
If the subject of personal data does not apply for its deletion or blocking, then the processed personal data is stored for an unlimited period of time.
3.3. Change and destruction of personal data. Answers to questions about the processing of personal data.
If you have any questions regarding confidentiality on our website, changes in personal data or its deletion, please contact us at: email@example.com
3.4. Transfer of personal data.
LLC “Intellect-stroy” does not transfer personal data of users of the intellect-building.ru website to third parties, except as otherwise provided by Russian law.
3.5. Protection of personal information.
LLC “Intellect-stroy” applies a number of measures to protect personal data obtained through the intellect-building.ru website. These measures include:
differentiation of access rights to prevent unauthorized access to personal data;
a system of individual passwords for accessing databases with personal data;
- certified anti-virus software with regularly updated databases.